Monday, September 30, 2013

What Grade is This?

So I have been taking some courses and I should have been putting some of my stuff on here, but for the last two months I have not been feeling all that great. I have been working on the self-esteem thing and really didn't find them all the helpful. So I just let my depression take over until I had a meltdown and started looking for help. This time I am going to get all my thoughts and feeling out.
I have decided that the best thing for me to do is get right back to writing but I want to do a whole bunch of courses before I get right down and write again. With my learning disabilities I realize that will never be as poetic as any or the master and I will be lucky if I will get a publisher to pay for anything I write, but I do have some things to say and if I have to give away the first few things, then so be it. But I will learn what I can and I am taking courses that should improve my writing and broaden what I can write about. I am learning quiet a bit.
One of the courses I am taking is Crafting an Effective Writer. The first week was just an introduction to on line learning and all the stuff on being a good student, like the first day of school. This week we are going into the school work. And I am learning all about nouns and pronouns and adjectives. They want to to have a journal to write in so that I can go back and study. They seam to think on line journaling is good and since I had this site started before I thought, what the heck, I will do my school work here. So here I go:

Ten Nouns:                     Verbs:
cat                                     cries
Kit Kat                               sleeps
chair                                   falls
doll                                     sits
desk                                   broke
drink                                  warmed
teapot                                cooled
Smokey                             meows
box                                   fell
rug                                    flips

Ten Adjectives                   adverbs:
young                                  loudly
fluffy                                    sofly
wooden                               quickly
old                                      slowly
broken                                 briskly
hot                                       friendly
small                                    angerly
dirty                                    lightly
soft                                      very
wet

I will be adding the writing assignments to and maybe lessons from other classes I am taking.

No comments:

Post a Comment