Monday, July 29, 2013

Not 'Feel the Fear' but Social Psychology

I was going to start working on the "Feel the Fear" books after taking the day off on Sunday, but I got an email from a course I am taking in what I thought was two weeks saying that I could start it now so I did. At this time I am about over half of the videos watched and some reading done. There are many that looks like they are done. I love school and this course is going to be hard for me. But that does not mean I will not enjoy it. Oh and by the way, it is Social Psychology. I want to be in the 90s so that I get the chance to go to Stafford University and meet the Dali Lama. That would be sooooo cool. 

So all morning when I usually read emails and Facebook and do my blogging I was sitting in class (at home starting at the computer) watching my lectures and doing quizzes. I copied my reading assignment onto my Kobo so that I could read it when I had to make a trip out this afternoon. Now I have to get back and finish all the lectures so I can start doing my assignment. 
Ok so I will have almost three weeks to do it in but I have been one that likes to get things done right away or else I will wait until the last minute. Being only the first week, I am already learning so much about the way we see and think about things. As I take this course, I have to remember that being HSP I do think different, because of my LD I learn different and I might come out with different ideas and answers because of these. Maybe as I do this you will see a change in my thinking to, who knows.
So my plan is to share with you my assignments and my thoughts as I take this class and maybe add some of the book I was going to share with you, depending on how hard this class will be. From what I see it is not going to be a walk in the park, that is for sure.




No comments:

Post a Comment