Thursday, July 4, 2013

Writing a Letter

One of the hardest thing for me is to sell myself for make my talents in an interview or even in casual conversation. But when looking for work or job change you need to write a cover letter or bring a few things to their attention. So I thought I would give it a try and share it with you.

I would bring a few assets to this position with my experience in running my own business. Many have noticed I have a sensitivity to subtitle changes in the environment around me which helps with the wants and needs of my customers. I am work well independently and dislike making errors. I take special care in understanding what the customer wants and have a good eye for detail.

I enjoy taking my time in learning new technics and thinking out side the box. I find that maximizing this sensitivity requires a certain amount of calmness in the work place which then pays off by the quality of work. I am open to ideas and loyal when I feel that I fit in with the other employees.

OK, this might not be the best cover letter, but you might get the idea here. I hope this helps with others who are HSP have an idea what to write for theirs.

No comments:

Post a Comment