Friday, July 5, 2013

Reframing a Critical Moment in my Work Place.

I am going to reframe a moment in my work, why I had to leave a job. So lets get right into it.

1. When I lost my job at the community centre I was feeling very anxious. I was very upset because I got a sign a few days before hand that they had an replacement for me. When I was brought in, I was told I was acting like a child because I was crying. I was angry that as a community they should be supportive of the people yet they were treating me the way they were.

2. I had always felt defeated about losing a job that I thought I liked. I thought I loved the job and it was a good fit just that the new manager didn't like me.

3. Now that I know about my HSP, I realize that the job was not all the healthy for me. If I had stayed with doing one or two f the jobs I would not have felt so overwhelmed. I might have been able to explain to the new manager why I was the way I am.

4. I think if I had known about the HSP, talking to the manager and being accused of not participating with the other would have been explained and maybe understand why I was the way I was.

5. is just allowing me to feel my feelings about the new look at the event.

6. As a community cantre I feel that they should have been much more supportive. But at the same time, no one understood what HSP was and how to deal with it. I think if I had known and was able to explain to the manager, I might have been about to keep some of the jobs.But some of the jobs were not the right fit for me and I would have been able to let them go without the feeling of not being good enough. If I had known about the HSP I think I would have been a benefit for the centre in understanding others who as also HSP.

No comments:

Post a Comment