Thursday, July 11, 2013

Returning to What You Dislike

Look at the list you made at the beginning, p. 33 of Elaine's workbook. We are going to go back to the list of things you didn't like about yourself. How do you feel about them now?

Write about how you see these dislikes of yours differently after working through the workbook. Do you accept your trait and understand who you are>

If you have made clear changes, accepted your trait, you are done. You have accepted who you are and happy being who you are. Congratulations it is time to celebrate.

After working through most of the workbook, I have not skipped too much, what I have not put up here I have done in my notebook. So why am I closing the book, well, for now I am done thought I might go back to it another time. I feel I have done all I can on this and I have other books that I would like to work with.

I feel I have grown and understand myself better from doing this workbook. I am stronger and I want to share with other what I have learned. I want to share with others that there are people like us in the world. I AM HSP, HEAR ME ROWER!

No comments:

Post a Comment