Friday, June 21, 2013

Self-Assessment to Discover Your Style of Sensitivity

In Elaine's workbook, on page 54-55 there is a yes and no questionnaire that you can do if you have the book. I had done the questionnaire and I am going to write my conclusion here.
The questions are about your curiosity, being an introvert or extrovert, shyness, and other differences. Together you have a summery of who you are.

My style of sensitivity is that I am comfortable in the middle of being a sensation seeker even though I am an introvert. I am prone to anxiety and depression due to a difficult school environment, but I also have many calmer times to.Though I seem shy, I am actually cautious. I am a morning person, but if it is not calm it could effect me as late and evening. This could also lead to trouble sleeping.

I have learned a lot about myself and with that I can look at my past differently and that helps with looking or living my present life differently, understanding who I am and how I will react or steer that reaction in a different direction.


No comments:

Post a Comment