Saturday, June 15, 2013

Sensitivity?

"What exactly do I mean by sensitivity? HSPs are born with a trait that makes them aware of all kinds of subtle messages from outside and inside... It's that we process more deeply the information we receive.We like to reflect." page 2 of The Highly Sensitive Person's Workbook, by Elaine N. Aron, Ph.D.

As I work through this workbook I will be sharing it here. This will be my journal and there will be some sensitive things being said, thought and felt. I want to share this with other HSP's and the book says that HSP's need to get to know each other and I thought this would be the best way to do this. I want to be open and not keep anything back.

The first thing that needs to be done is the self test that is on Elaine site. http://www.hsperson.com/pages/test.htm

By doing the test you will know if you to are HSP and if not, you have an idea what HSP is all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment